[MacDV] Re: No screenwriting software

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue May 13 12:49:13 PDT 2003

Does anyone know about AAC compatibility issues with the old school
iPods?
Does this have any impact on FCP or AE?

> AAC audio (superior to MP3).

Also, I just had a really lame experience with the folks at the
ThinkDifferentStore. I think people should work for my money, and they
clearly failed. I bought an iRoc to use with my iPod and it didn't
work. I returned it, and despite the fact that I explained the
situation to them and they issued an RMA refused my return based on the
fact it was opened.

Blacklist!

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599