Sony TRV-900/950

digitalx169 at mac.com digitalx169 at mac.com
Tue May 13 16:18:27 PDT 2003

Hey,

Well after getting some good advice and form others just smart  comments
iis the Sony TRV-900 considered decent to shoot with? I am just hesitant
to purchase sued just not knowing what I am getting and a TRV-950 is
still somewhat pricey. Has anyone shot anything decent with a single CCD
Sony miniDV? I thought I was pushing my luck here of course we all know
the success with the Blair Witch Project. That was shot on analog Hi-8.
I am coming from the position that the emphasis has ot be in a good
story and not all of the pro gear I could aquire. Any thoughts here?

Chris