No screenwriting software

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed May 14 05:56:16 PDT 2003

> From: Richard Brown <richard at go2rba.com>
>
> As an owner of Final Draft, Screenwriter 2000, heck, every script
> writing program there is or was... I have to agree. There is no good
> screenwriting software. So, I started a software company, E-Soft
> (Entertainment Software) and our flagship program, in the works, is
> "Scenario," by far and away, and FINALLY, real screenwriting software
> which blows away the others.

I've been happy with FD AV for my limited needs, but I'm always happy
to hear of another Mac screenwriting program. I hope the software lives
up to your hype and if it does, I wish you great success!

_Chas_

"That the PC world would doggedly stick to a dull, unimaginative,
clinical term like 'IEEE 1394' (notice how it just rolls off the tongue
- NOT) for the sole purpose of *saving a few pennies* over using an
imaginative, exciting, visually-stimulating term like 'FireWire' tells
you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about the PC world and that whole
industry-wide mindset." - Me, March 2003