[MacDV] Re: Do not have cash to blow:(

E. Bond Francisco ebondfrancisco at mac.com
Wed May 14 20:04:46 PDT 2003

Folks,

I've gotten a lot of good info from this list, and I appreciate it, but the
noise to signal ratio of late has increased to the point where it's really
no longer worth it to me. I mean, really, diet and exercise book? Commentary
on good and bad analogies?

I wish you all a lot of luck with your future video endeavors.

Thanks,

Bond

-=-