Firewire HDD Experience

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri May 16 12:08:26 PDT 2003

> From: Matthew Guemple <mo.og at verizon.net>
>
> Did anyone want to weigh in on suggested partitioning for a 120GHD?

Without knowing what you plan to do with it, it's hard to say.

My machine came with a 60GB drive built-in, so when I add a 120GB
(which I plan to do very soon), I intend to partition it into two 60GB
partitions -- one for mirror backup of the "original" 60GB, the other
for offloading my music/video/porn (just kidding about the porn -- 60GB
not nearly enough!) :)

_Chas_

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people
use Windows is like saying that all other restaurants are inferior to
McDonald's.