shop4tech

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 20 00:20:32 PDT 2003

> From: Gerhard Kuhn <suspice at hay.net>
>
> Does anybody have experience with shop shop4tech.  I place an order May
> 5 my credit card was charged promptly but I have yet to receive
> product.  They have a link to track your order but all it shows is your
> invoice, no ship date ect.

Call your credit card company and nullify the charge NOW. As in NOW!

That will get their attention.

_Chas_

"With the introduction of the new iTunes Music Store, we've now built
the  first real complete ecosystem for the digital music age. We've got
a way to buy music online legally that's fantastic — it's better than
any other way to acquire music. We've got a way manage music with the
iTunes  Jukebox, which is the best in the world. And we've got a way to
listen to music on the go with the iPod, which is the most popular MP3
player in the world and one of the coolest things in the world. So
we've really got, from one end to another, a complete solution for
digital music. We're the only people in the world to do this, so we
feel great about it." — Steve Jobs, Time Magazine, 30-April-03