itunes_Visualizer & Dv Camcorder Audio mic?

boogen4 at earthlink.net boogen4 at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 06:55:10 PDT 2003

Hello
list friends

Two questions for the day,  Is It possible to use itunes visualizer with an
out side
audio source comming in to a Mac ?
I can't seem to find an answer, and I can remember that Sound Jam had a way

I'm  wanting to use a better mic than the mic on my DV Camcorder
Its a Sony 3CCD...XLR line input  So  what kind of Microphone wound be best
for a
large theater to get the best sound on tape...Please give me help
soon the shoot is tomorrow and all I have for now is a Shure SM58  What can
I use?

CHEERS!

Chris Borger
boogen4 at earthlink.net