[MacDV] Re: Final Cut Express Comments please

Craig Busch clbusch at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 01:52:42 PDT 2003

I bought a copy of Final Cut Express and Lisa B.'s book.  I installed it on my iMac DV SE
G3 700.  I have OS 10.2.6 and Quicktime 6.2.  I have over 700 megs of ram.  I also
installed the FCE update.  Appears to be a really a really solid program.  I am  looking
forward to learning the program.  I hooked up my DV camera, imported some clips and
played around with it a little.  Very straight forward.  I watched parts of the DVD that
came with it.  That really helped in getting started.  The people who made the DVD have
another one for FCE that has additional training on it.

Thanks again for the comments, tips, and advice.
Craig