[MacDV] Re: iDVD

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Tue Nov 11 19:00:51 PST 2003

RE the length of a movie that you can fit on a disk.
  I use a utility program called DVD2oneX, which will process a movie
and fit it all onto a 4.7gb disk.
Do a search on Version Tracker.
I find that DVDs processed with this will play on most home players.
hope this is of some assistance.
Richard Dalziel-Sharpe