Audio Sync

Eric Phillips PHILLIE at wyeth.com
Thu Nov 13 04:33:46 PST 2003

I take it I am the only one having problems with audio sync when making
SVCD or VCD with Toast 6.0 or 6.03. Has any one else had problems with
the new Toast? I have updated to OS 10.2.8, QT 6.4, Toast 6.03 and
iMovie 3.0.3. Using the same .mov file form iMovie the disc image from
Toast 6.03 had the audio out of sync but the .mpg file from Toast 5.2.1
was fine. I bought Toast 6 to be able to do SVCD and make menus easily.
I guess that was a waste of money. I have tried deleting preference
files from both iMovie and Toast with no changes.

Eric