Panasonic PV-GS70 camcorder

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 18:32:11 PST 2003

Hi all, Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad
with using a Panasonic PV-GS70 camcorder? I am running
OSX on a PowerMac G4 tower with dual 1.42 processors.
I like what I have read about this camcorder so far,
but can't find any info on using it with a Mac. I am
waiting for a reply from Panasonic. I need to use the
camcorder for "Analog to Digital pass through", like
the Canon camcorders have. In other words, plugging in
a VCR and sending the video through the camcorder and
onto my hard drive, without having to record onto tape
first. Any info would be appreciated.

Thank's
Norm L.