[MacDV] s-video to DVD-r

Frank M Flynn frank at declan.com
Sun Nov 30 13:29:00 PST 2003

I use the Formac TVR Studio ($299)
    http://www.formac.com/p_bin/?cid=solutions_converters_studiodvtv
and they  have a cheaper one that does not have a TV tuner ($199)
   http://www.formac.com/p_bin/?cid=solutions_converters_studiodv

I like it, it has S-video in  and out as well as RCA.

Another option is to find a DV camera that can convert your tapes on
the fly (several can do this - I'm not sure if any have S-video in
though) Although they would be more expensive you'd wind up with a
camera you could use after this project is over.

Good Luck,
Frank