Beeping !

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 15:30:22 PST 2003

While what Ralph wrote is brilliant, unfortunately it does not apply to this
question, which stems from a completely different situation.

He's probably capturing with a Canon camcorder. There's nothing he can do
about the beeping in the Viewer. Just drag the clip into the Canvas and work
with it there.

If you check the clip properties, it will probably show up as 47.9999hz or
something.

You could recapture with a Sony and it will probably fix it.

 sb