Beeping !

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Nov 30 15:42:45 PST 2003

Your problem is a bug. It seems to be related to a memory problem and it's
not directly a speed change problem.

Your sequence is most likely not recoverable, though other sequences in your
project should be fine. You can try to open a new project and import the
sequence and see if it will recover it, but it's not likely.

If you are using AutoSave and it kicked in sometime before you got the
onscreen suggestion to close the canvas, you should be able to open that
version, Save As and give it a new name, and at least not have to start from
scratch.

You should report this as a bug on the Final Cut Pro page for feedback, it
was supposed to be fixed in 4.1.

Regards,

 sb