Fantom DVD burner advice, please

Lisa lisa at pswbilling.com
Thu Oct 2 05:39:08 PDT 2003

Does anyone have experience with this Fantom DVD-RW?

Fantom Drives Premier DVD-RW 4x2x12 DVD 16x8x32 CD SuperDrive 4.7GB
Firewire 1394 for Mac and PC ( Includes Toast + Free DVD Studio
Software. Over $100 value ! )

I need a DVD burner that is relatively fast, external, that will run on
both PC and Mac and will be compatible with most commercial DVD
players, of course. This one seems to be the most versatile, but I've
not found any reviews. This one seems to be a good deal ($256.85) as it
comes with Toast, which I need to purchase anyway since upgrading to
OSX. Any thoughts/opinions/recommendations would be *greatly*
appreciated!
--
Lisa Larson