[MacDV] Apple and Microsoft: Change to Active Content

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Tue Oct 7 17:37:04 PDT 2003

I read the rest of the story on PC World today. It seems that someone
sued Microsoft and they not only had to pay more than 520 Million $$,
they also have to change this.

Here's the link

MICROSOFT TO MAKE CHANGES TO IE
Software giant will alter how browser handles ActiveX controls.
http://www.pcworld.com/news/article/0,aid,112794,tk,dn100703X,00.asp

Shirley