[MacDV] Panther October 24

Stan Glass stanlio at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 08:28:58 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 10:24  AM, Kunga wrote:

> It's official. Apple even put a countdown timer on their cover. 8PM
> Friday October 24. Plenty of time to have it up in time for Halloween!
> ; ^ )

Now, of course, the question is, for whom will panther will be a
"trick" and for whom a "treat." It has some features which I look
forward to using, so I hope my upgrade from Jag will simply be poin &
click.

		I sent no attachments with this message, and I hope this will permit
us to prevail against the slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune.

Stan Glass <mailto:stanlio at earthlink.net>