[MacDV] Re: Hard drives

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Oct 14 11:58:19 PDT 2003

I have a 10 GB drive from my Powerbook and want to put it into a FW case. I
ordered one from my local Mac store but it seems perptually on back order. Who
would be a good supplier to order one from? I didn't realize there might be any
compatiblity issues how new does a drive have to be to work? I want one self