Digital Dubbing

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Sat Oct 18 12:14:29 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if it was possible to dub directly between two DV
camcorders without having to import the video onto a computer, then
back out to the second tape.  I assume that using the analog cables
would be easiest, but result in loss of quality.  Is there such thing
as a 4-pin to 4-pin Firewire cable to connect two cameras, and if so,
is that possible?  I am visiting an uncle who has a Digital8 camera.
Mine is MiniDV, and I would like to quickly copy some digital footage
while I'm there.

David Crump
You can reach me at:
	email:  davecrump at mac.com