[MacDV] Re: Cross-platform Quicktime issues

Carl Flatow cflatow at optonline.net
Sat Oct 25 21:14:42 PDT 2003

I was able to convert the Quicktime movies using QT Pro on the Mac from
.mov to .avi.
When I inserted these new files into place in the Powerpoint document
on the Windows XP machine they played, albeit, with lower quality and
at larger file sizes.

I was able to install Quicktime on the XP machine where it played the
original .mov files beautifully, including a QTVR which I could not
convert to .avi.

Hope that helps.

Carl