[MacDV] DVD Burning on a G3

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Oct 28 05:25:16 PST 2003

DVD Studio Pro (minimum requirement of 733 mhz power pc)  costs $679 in
Canada and then when you add the cost of the external drive you are
well over $1000.  You can buy a new eMac with a Superdrive, G4 and all
the software needed to make good looking DVDs and Panther thrown in as
a bonus for $1499 Canadian.  Sell your old system and put that towards
the purchase of a new system and you will be ahead of the game.

Just my thoughts

Gerhard

On Tuesday, October 28, 2003, at 12:25  AM, chrisandheather at shaw.ca