[MacDV] Re: external DVD burner

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Tue Oct 28 05:58:01 PST 2003

on 10/28/03 12:55 AM, Gerhard Kuhn at gerhardk at mac.com scripsit:

> So you already know not to expect a good experience.  When you do buy a
> newer machine you will have the limitations that you have now other
> than that the encoding  speed will be faster.
> I wonder what will you think next year.

 Gerhard,
I made videos for ages on a 5215... When I got the iBook I jumped for joy.
Now the iBook is at the end and I'll probably jump for joy when I get
something new.

And I'll probably still be using the iBook next year.
:)

Donna
George, you couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery - Jack Regan

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://blacktauna.com/slash - Tauna's slash den
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!