[MacDV] Re: DVD Authoring Software

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Fri Sep 5 20:33:11 PDT 2003

I tried buying the downloadable version last night but they wanted to
charge me for SHIPPING so I quit twice.  I e-mailed them about this but
have yet to hear back from them.  It contains features that I think
would be nice to have especially that you can rip footage from DVDs you
have created in the past.  It is not something that needs to be done
often but I have had to do it twice in the past and this will make it
much easier.  The other feature that sounds interesting is that you can
dump the contents of a DV tape straight to a DVD, again not something
you would do often but could be a real time saver when you need to send
unedited footage to someone for review.

Gerhard