[MacDV] Toast 6

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sat Sep 6 06:14:20 PDT 2003

And I just went ahead and ordered the CD sent to my PO Box. The
confirmation email said it had shipped UPS, which, of course doesn't
deliver to a PO Box. So now I have to wait for it to be returned by UPS
to get the street address. If they want to do online ordering they have
more than one thing to fix.

Shirley