[MacDV] Re: Toast 6

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Sep 6 21:02:29 PDT 2003

Charge for shipping a download? Outrageous. They should use priority
mail like Amazon does for PO addresses.

I'm waiting for Fry's to put it on sale like they did when Toast 5
shipped. Should be any week now.

kungax (AIM) Can Add Buddies iMac 350 no FW Panther Pre-Release
kunga10 (AIM) Can't Add New Buddies iChat Maxed Out Cube 500 Jaguar
10.2.6
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)