[MacDV] Re: DVD Authoring Software

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Sep 6 21:17:48 PDT 2003

That's getting there. But I think Fry's will have it for $59.95 soon.
They did last time at the Toast 5 launch.

kungax (AIM) Can Add Buddies iMac 350 no FW Panther Pre-Release
kunga10 (AIM) Can't Add New Buddies iChat Maxed Out Cube 500 Jaguar
10.2.6
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)