QuickTime Options

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Sep 13 08:04:14 PDT 2003

360 x 240 is not the correct size. It should be 320 x 240 (perhaps just a
typo?)

The Video codec is not the one to use.

Try Sorenson 3 again, this time with the correct frame size. Then, slightly
reduce the frame rate.

Sorenson is considered the best looking compression, so I think there's just
something off in your settings. Or, you could buy Sorenson Squeeze, a stand
alone application that's quite good.

 sb