[MacDV] Re: PC Compatibility with iDVD produced DVD

Daniel Beck danielbeck at mac.com
Mon Sep 15 16:59:20 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 02:18 AM, Ron Woodland wrote:

> You're right.  I over-reacted.  Sorry.  I spend many hours of my days
> in defense of Macs where I work.  I've developed a short fuse in this
> area.  Often the problem is user error, but Mac-bashing has become a
> common thing on this campus.  I can't decide if it's actual hatred,
> jealousy of superior technology, or just to watch mac users squirm.
> The best defense is a good offense.  It wasn't called for in this >
> case.

Fair enough. I'm often prone to overreact in many cases too. He has
often expressed technolust toward my 12" PowerBook, and admiration for
Apple in general, but he has more interest in Unix than Digital Hub
type stuff, and can get by for less on older PC machines. He does like
to fiddle around with Terminal.app when I let him.

Daniel