[MacDV] Pioneer DVR 105 Compatibility

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Thu Sep 18 07:00:28 PDT 2003

I'm having compatibility problems too. One DVD (data) that I wrote on
the original Pioneer after market install cannot be read on the later
factory-intalled DVD drives. I can still read it on the original drive
and had to copy all of the stuff over the network.

The DVD media I had no problems with on the original drive doesn't
appear to be usable on the later drives. By the way, what is a DMR-R
drive?

Shirley