Pioneer DVR 105 Compatibility

Karl Seilo kseilo at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 18 06:53:45 PDT 2003

I have a Pioneer DVR 105 installed in my Sawtooth G4 with dual 500Mhz,
1.2G & (2) 100Gig drives.  I'm having problems reading DVDs on the
DVR105 that have been burned from Beta SP to a Pioneer DMR-R machine.
The odd part is I can play them with no problems on my G3 800Mhz iBook.
  Has anyone had experience with this?

Karl

On Thursday, September 18, 2003, at 08:28 AM, Macintosh Digital Video