[MacDV] Final Cut Express Books

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Fri Sep 26 10:59:27 PDT 2003

I bought "Making Movies with Final Cut Express"
by Michael Rubin. Excellent book & DVD. In
addition, I bought his "The Little Digital Video
Book" thinking there might be a couple of things
I could use. Wrong. It is a little gem.

I highly recommend this author and his teaching
style. Both reasonably priced, too.

Peachpit Press
FCP Book ISBN: 0-321-19777-1
Digital Video:  ISBN:0-201-75848-2