Video In

Jamie Saunders/Montani Media montani at appleisp.net
Fri Sep 26 11:39:33 PDT 2003

I have an old Roland rack-mount sampling/sequencer. I plan on using
this with my band, sequencing a few songs from my ibook/500. the only
problem: the sampler has composite (rca) video out to a tv or display,
which happens to be the only way you can operate the sampler.

Is there a USB or FW product that can let me use the ibook for a
"display" for my sampler? My TV is too big to put on stage. I know
there is the USB VideoBus II, but what i need to do is "monitor," or
see what my sampler is displaying, and not to record. I'm afraid that
tying-up the ibook for video record would be too hard on the processor,
when all i want to do is watch my sampler's video in full screen.

Jamie Saunders

Montani Media (audio, video, web, print)
Mother's Nature band (a variety band from WV)
LUMC

www.montanimedia.com
877.879.6334 toll-free
304.769.0900 wv