LaCie Big Disk 500gb 7200RPM Firewire 800

Paul Knight paul.knight at internet.co.nz
Thu Apr 8 14:25:44 PDT 2004

At 5:31 AM -0700 8/4/04, Macintosh Digital Video List wrote:
>I've never had good luck with Silverlining -- I use Intech's Hard Disk
>Speed Tools for all my 3rd-party drives that won't format with Apple's
>own Drive Setup utility under OS 9.

Thanks people for your responses.  It had not occurred to me that
Silverlining might be the problem but the allusion to Norton
Utilities  reverberates strongly here.  It  caused me great problems
and I've avoided it like the plague for years.  I'll search for the
InkTech product.
--
from Paul Knight
(JapanEd)  <www.japaned.com>