HELP!

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Fri Apr 9 06:22:33 PDT 2004

My boss is breathing down my neck!!

I've got a project I've done in FCE and need to publish it as a QuickTime
and MPEG.

Quicktime, obviously, has been no problem.  But how do I publish an MPEG?!?
I've tried the work around where I bring a quicktime movie into quicktime
and then try to export it as an MPEG, but I'm not given control over the
dimensions and it defaults to 720 wide!!!

I know I'm an idiot, can someone tell me how to do this, please?!?!

:o)
Scott

--
Until you have something worth dying for ....
     You're not really living.

                        - Rebecca St. James