[MacDV] HELP!

Zathras' Lackey dreeser at loganet.net
Fri Apr 9 07:42:10 PDT 2004

I'd try:  In QuickTime, Movie : Get Movie Properties : Video Track :
Size : Adjust.  Then you use the corner and side markers to adjust to
the desired size then back to the popup and click Done.  Then you're
ready to export.  I use it all the time for .mp4 stuff.

Porcupines are peaceful creatures but God still saw fit to give them
quills