[MacDV] HELP!

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Fri Apr 9 09:08:05 PDT 2004

If you want MPEG1, you'll need a third-party tool like Discreet Cleaner.
It's not cheap, but it's sooooo powerful.  You can also use Cleaner to
export to Windows Media and Real formats, and all flavors of MPEG (1, 2, 4).

Or if you're feeling adventurous, you could use one of the open-source
utilities for OS X floating around the internet.  ffmpegx may be the way to
go on that front:  http://homepage.mac.com/major4/  Or do a search on
macupdate.com for MPEG.

Hope that helps.

- Mark