350MHz G4 and suggestions--MacDV Digest #2672

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Thu Apr 15 12:37:08 PDT 2004

Bruce,

I'd recommend spending the thousand dollars on a 1GHZ G4eMac.

It COMES with a superdrive, and all the latest software.  The SPEED of
the processor will really make a difference compared to your 350 MHZ
machine.  Load it with a Gig of RAM... and you're set for a while.

Mine is working fine for using FCP4 and burning DVD's via iDVD.  iDVD
comes with the package! :)

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA