I Wish I Had Known...MacDV Digest #2680

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Apr 21 08:39:26 PDT 2004

It IS possible that "His Steveness" had NOTHING to do with it, though.

Aggravating as the lack of input may be, why not just attribute it to
the company's decision making at the time.

iMac's had no audio inputs at one time, too.

The good news is that they came back!  Perhaps because of customer
outcry!

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

Re: I Wish I Had Known...MacDV Digest #2680