Saving movies on DVD

Phil Spertus Phil at psper.com
Thu Apr 22 17:42:38 PDT 2004

I am using Imovie3 and IDVD3 on OSX 10.3 on a PowerBook G4.
I have created several movies and want to offload some of them back to DV
tape so as to free up some disk space on my Mac.
It seems to save the movie OK, but not the Chapter Markers.  That means that
if I reload the movie to the Mac to burn more disks, I'll have to re-enter
the chapter markers and, I presume, reset up IDVD.  Not the worst thing in
the world, but is there any way that I can avoid having to redo these tasks?
Phil