-Digital8 to MiniDV conversion-MacDV Digest #3552

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Thu Aug 5 08:43:29 PDT 2004

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

At that cost... you'd be better off getting your camera repaired.  With
new heads you'd have some life left in it, and it gives you a spare
camera thats able to play your heritage tapes without dubbing and the
cost in time and tape.

By the way, Sam's Club has a 6-pack of Maxell Mini-DV's for $19 and
some change.

Ted.