Sticking with one tape stock--MacDV Digest #3554

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Sat Aug 7 12:58:42 PDT 2004

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

I've been following that advice for some time, now.  The Maxell tapes
seem to work well for me.

One of the other things related to tape stock has to do with "wet" and
"dry" lubrication.

There was a lengthy thread in this forum a couple of years ago in which
a poster outlined problems he had when he used a different brand of
tape briefly, and what happened (or didn't happen) when he tried to get
info from manufacturers about the tape's lube style.

Ted.