[MacDV] returned message

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Aug 8 08:43:14 PDT 2004

Perhaps the quote you pasted in was formatted text or even a graphic?
But if you're using Apple's Mail program and have it set to Plain Text,
then it should have thrown away the formatting. I know that when I
attempt to forward mail with fonts that are larger and colored, all of
that formatting disappears.

Shirley