Video TS

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Sun Aug 8 17:32:39 PDT 2004

I have a folder of Video_TS files on the failed DVD disc from an
unsuccessful iDVD4 burn that failed because of "buffer underrun." It
was at 1X as far as I know.

1. Are these files still good and uncorrupted? The above failure
occurred when all coding was done and multiplexing was finishing in the
burn.

  2. Do these files represent a successfully compressed & coded iMovie4?
If so, a new burn in TOAST would be much shorter in time.

3. If good, do I put all files and a blank AUDIO_TS in a cover named,
for example, China Trip, and drag them into Toast 6?

Note: Last Feb Mark said he burned VIDEO_TS folders with no problem in
Toast . He burned the folder as a data disc using "DVD-ROM (UDF)"
format option, with an empty AUDIO_TS added.

Thanks,
George