[MacDV] Re: equipment for dvd

lilyplant lilyplant at poetworld.net
Fri Dec 17 19:02:47 PST 2004

sounds like excellent advice. Thank you. follow up questions.

Do you think a refurb is safer than a less expensive used (I have had 2 mac
lemons which were rebuilt through applecare). Because of my experience I am
concerned that with a dual processor, I'd have to replace two mother boards
if one when out.

are you saying that mac won't support and iDVD won't work with an external
DVD drive because it's 3rd party?