[MacDV] Mac drivers for Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Dec 5 09:24:55 PST 2004

On Thursday, December 2, 2004, at 10:32  PM, Quincy Curry wrote:

> Hello, was there ever an answer to this question (copied below)?  I
> have the same dilemma.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Quincy
>
> "Bill Horn  riverat at mac.com
>  Sun Apr 25 08:42:20 PDT 2004
>
> This may have already been covered, but I have just acquired a Dazzle
> and would like to use it on my 12" Albook, 867mhz, 640 meg, SuperDrive.
>   Anybody heard of Mac drivers?  How can I get my PB to recognize the
> USB Dazzle?  I have Virtual PC, but hate Windows, would like to run it
> on my OS 10.3.3
>
> Bill"

Having taken a minute to look it up, I assume you are talking about the
Dazzle Fusion which seems to be the name of the USB device.

http://www.pinnaclesys.com/ProductPage_n.asp?Product_ID=1429&Langue_ID=7

That's a page to start with. Maybe you could actually just ask the
manufacturers.
My cursory review tells me that this device is not for Macs.
You should not have gotten it to work with a Mac.
It does not seem to be compatible with either QuickTime or standard DV.
I think you are stuck
Jim