[MacDV] Wireless Comm

Jeff Fay fnjaf at uaf.edu
Tue Dec 7 16:39:41 PST 2004

Have you considered the small Motorola two-way consumer radios? Most
have a port for a voice-actuated mic/headset. The pair I bought came
with the headsets. They wouldn't work if you all need to speak at once,
but if not, they're a pretty reasonably-priced alternative to dedicated
wireless intercoms.

Just a thought.

Jeff

--
Jeff Fay

"If you're born in this world you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you're given a front-row seat."
   George Carlin
-----