[MacDV] timecode window dub on FCE?

Jeff Fay fnjaf at uaf.edu
Tue Dec 14 09:25:34 PST 2004

If you output your entire project as a DV file, put it in a new sequence
and apply the Timecode print filter, you'll get the timecode burn of the
whole project, not just the individual clips

Jeff

MA501Guy at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/14/04 11:54:19 AM, fnjaf at uaf.edu writes:
>

>> I don't have FCE, but I do have Final Cut Pro 3.
>>
>> Look under Effects/Video Filters/Video/Timecode print
>>
>> If it's there, that'd be where it is.
>>
>> Jeff
>

> WOW, excellent suggestion.  great to have that feature.  is there
> anyway to make the time code read the entire project?  seems that it
> will read the timecode of each segment...
> if anyone has the answer, please let us know.
> thanks
> alan

Jeff Fay
Media Services Technician
Cooperative Extension Service
College of Rural Alaska
University of Alaska Fairbanks
P.O. Box 756180
Fairbanks, Alaska 99775-6180

phone (907) 474-5349
fax (907) 474-5139
jeff.fay at uaf.edu
ICQ # 38482379
iChat ID (AIM): alaskasnocat
http://www.uaf.edu/coop-ext

"If you're born in this world you're given a ticket to the freak show. If you're born in America you're given a front-row seat."
   George Carlin
-----