[MacDV] timecode window dub on FCE?

MA501Guy at aol.com MA501Guy at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 11:00:01 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/14/04 12:26:19 PM, fnjaf at uaf.edu writes:

> If you output your entire project as a DV file, put it in a new sequence
> and apply the Timecode print filter, you'll get the timecode burn of the whole
> project, not just the individual clips
>
> Jeff

WELL, brilliant is what this group is for ME. A very simple solution for what
I considered complicated. I mean, sure, we can all read the encyclopedia size
owner's manuals, but WOW, to get such a simple answer in such a short time is
BRILLIANT, and speaking for the silent majority on this newsgroup, all the
info is well respected and appreciated!
Alan