[MacDV] burning iDVD question

Vtstream vtstream at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 07:47:46 PST 2004

Ok. I've edited my project on FCE all clips of which were captured from mini dv
tape.  No problem. All clips and transitions are rendered.
Now, when I export it to burn a dvd on iDVD, the audio is heard in the preview
but only the .psd files are showing in the idvd preview window. No video.
I exported as Quicktime.
Do I need to export as "Quicktime conversi" to do this?
I tried it that way and the preview in iDVD looks very" compressed". Is this normal?
Which option do I choose to export as...Quicktime, or Quicktime conversion?
The end DVD is intended to be used on a regular home DVD player AND broadcast
 on cable tv. Can some one explain how this is done? Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com