[MacDV] Burning iDVD

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 21 06:25:40 PST 2004

On Monday, December 20, 2004, at 10:13  PM, Sheridan Hill wrote:

> I am interested in the reply from Steve R. not to export a FCE project
> as
> Quicktime. The only choices in FCE 2.0 are to export:
> 1. As Quicktime Moive
> 2. Using Compression (but this is greyed out and so not an option)
> 3. Using Quicktime Conversion
> 4. For Soundtrack

I'm still using FCE 1.1, so I can't comment on the choices in FCE 2.0.
Seems strange that FCE 2.0 would completely eliminate the export to
Final Cut movie. There must be an equivalent in FCE 2.0, but they might
have changed the name - just to keep folks like us on our toes! <g>

Whatever the case, you can always go to the FCE 2.0 manual (the 1.1
manual is a PDF) and look for the instructions on preparing an FCE
project for iDVD.

Steve R.